Digital Marketing & Analytics Officer
1 day left
- Contract Type
Are you a confident, articulate and persuasive communicator? Do you have strong networking, influencing and negotiation skills? An exciting opportunity has emerged for an individual to join the corporate affairs sector as a Digital Marketing and Analytics Officer. You will provide day-to-day management of internal and external social media channels, publishing content in line with the content schedule and business communication plans. The right candidate will have the knowledge and understanding of communication processes, social media development and governance, research, data analysis and performance measurement across diverse stakeholders.
- Promote and support the use of collaboration channels to facilitate appropriate levels of discussion and content within the business
- Work with the process manager to define social media governance and workflow for social channels
- Work with the business to identify key content and ensure it is visible in major search engines
- Exercise effective use of web analytics to assess and drive channels effectiveness
- Provide expert guidance, support and training to communications teams on the use of internal and external digital marketing activities in support of employee, stakeholder and customer engagement
- Provide support to senior leadership on their use of social media and directly manage key accounts in partnership with business partners and executive assistants.
- Work with the UK and US Performance Analysts to define and deliver regular reports on channel/content performance
- Liaise with IS to ensure access to required channels for all internal and external stakeholders and customers
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experienced digital marketing manager with a strong track record of managing stakeholder and customer engagement to deliver business outputs
- Experience of working at within a large, global, complex organisation within a multi-stakeholder environment.
Strong knowledge of SEO, PPC, Display, Social Advertising initiatives
- Able to manage change, transformation and engagement, working with and through others to influence and support new ways of working.
- Able to manage and prioritise complex, competing communication issues – maintaining high standards and alignment with company strategy at pace and with minimal guidance.
- Strong writer with ability to tailor communication to different audiences and channels
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Peter Bush at email@example.com quoting reference PB19383.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Digital Marketing & Analytics Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly