Digital Executive (Web & Social)
5 days left
- Contract Type
Cohn & Wolfe is an integrated marketing communications agency with big ambitions, dedicated to creating, building and protecting the world’s most prolific brands. With offices around the world, the agency is committed to breaking new ground in the delivery of cross-channel brand strategies, creative programming, and practice area excellence.
Cohn & Wolfe is a digitally savvy, award-winning team with an impressive range of clients across the consumer, corporate and healthcare industries including, Scottish Widows, IHG and Colgate to name just a few.
Fun, creative, but seriously good at what we do - Cohn & Wolfe was awarded PR Week Best Large Agency to Work For 2016, Silver and 2016 Best European Network to Work For by the Holmes Report. Needless to say, we’re enormously proud of our reputation.
The digital team works across Cohn & Wolfe practices – consumer, corporate, healthcare and technology – supporting and delivering a variety of integrated campaigns, therefore expect endless variety and exciting opportunities. You could be working on a strategic global campaign one day and a creative product launch the next, so no two days are ever the same.
What makes a Cohn & Wolfe team member? We only hire the best people for our clients and team – smart, talented, nice people – and the ‘nice’ part is as important as the ‘talented’ part. We look for people who’d be happy at Cohn & Wolfe – a vibrant meritocratic environment where you can go as far as you’re capable of going, as quick as you decide.
Our C&W London Values
- UNITED: We are an agency that Wins Together – We strive for success, through working together, within, and alongside our partners; embracing diversity to achieve our collective ambitions.
- OPEN: We are Driven by Curiosity – Always seeking, sharing, listening and improving, bringing inspiration to our thinking and doing.
- BRAVE: We are Bold – Entrepreneurial at our core; brave & challenging, straight-talking and focused on the value.
- TRUE: We act always With Integrity – Candid and unswervingly focused on getting it right for our clients, their audiences and ourselves.
We are now looking to bolster our team with a delivery-focused Digital and Social Executive! As a digital specialist you’ll be integral to our clients and wider team.
You’ll have experience in delivering digital and social media campaigns across web and social including design and production. You’ll have an understanding of how to work with internal and external teams to ensure your campaigns hit the mark.
If it’s not abundantly obvious already, you’ll also need to be a great communicator – for internal, external and most importantly, our client’s social communities.
A communications background is not essential, however a genuine enthusiasm in brand communications and social media is highly desirable. We are interested in meeting people from digital production, social analytics and/or creative social media backgrounds – and we’re open to people with in-house and agency experience.
- Digital producer/social media manager with proven agency or in-house experience.
- Relevant experience and knowledge of web, mobile, social media, design and technology.
- Experience of social analytics, social listening analysis and reporting; broader digital analytics skills (e.g. Google Analytics/Omniture) are desirable.
- Digital production or project management skills and experience with an understanding of budget, scope, time and quality.
- Experience in managing external teams and client handling.
- Have the ability to understand client briefs and work with other team members to create campaigns.
- Work well under deadlines with a sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables (on-time and on-budget).
- Great communication (including internally with account teams) and presentation skills.
- Creative writing and thinking.
- Organisation skills with an attention to detail.
- Desire to keep up with new developments in the digital & social space.
- Strong project management skills and experience working across web and social media programmes, ideally working on large, multi-national accounts and projects.
- Experience in managing 3rd party relationships and working with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships within a diverse and sometimes conservative client base
- Understanding of and desire to keep up with new developments in the digital & social space
- Working knowledge of CMS systems and understanding of web design and build processes
- Practical experience in agile project management
- Practical experience of managing mobile builds
- Technical knowledge of the development process, platforms and frameworks
How to apply
We’re looking for the absolute best to join our team, you will be tenacious, hardworking and a great team player. In reward you will get to be part of an inspirational team and enjoy industry-leading benefits in a business recently voted by PR Week as one of the three Best Large Agencies to Work For in the UK.
If you fit the bill, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV.