Senior Account Executive, Corporate
4 days left
- Contract Type
Recent exciting wins mean that Cohn & Wolfe Corporate Affairs is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our exceptional and award-winning (PR Week Best Large Agency to Work For 2016, Silver) Corporate and Public Affairs team.
We are not your traditional corporate team. We do important strategic corporate work but we also pride ourselves on the creativity at the heart of all our campaigns for clients who include Warburtons, Barclaycard, Scottish Widows, Colgate, Ferrero, and Pfizer.
Our team is made up of nice talented people and ours is a vibrant meritocratic environment where people can go as far as they can, as quickly as they would like to.
You’ll have experience working on B2B and corporate reputation campaigns and ideally on some clients with challenging issues. Solid media relations and stakeholder skills are essential too, as is the ability to multi-task and manage deadlines. More than this, you’ll have a genuine passion for current affairs and follow the domestic and international policy and media environment. You’ll also have an eye for detail, enjoy the challenge of getting to grips with technical information and be able to assimilate complex content and translate it into something that’s engaging for a variety of audiences. You’ll also have exceptional research skills and the ability to translate research into pithy synopses and insights. You’ll have a good pace of work and enjoy working on a varied range of clients and sectors.
Our C&W London Values
- UNITED: We are an agency that Wins Together – We strive for success, through working together, within, and alongside our partners; embracing diversity to achieve our collective ambitions.
- OPEN: We are Driven by Curiosity – Always seeking, sharing, listening and improving, bringing inspiration to our thinking and doing.
- BRAVE: We are Bold – Entrepreneurial at our core; brave & challenging, straight-talking and focused on the value.
- TRUE: We act always With Integrity – Candid and unswervingly focused on getting it right for our clients, their audiences and ourselves.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to juggle workloads across 4-5 high profile accounts
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Must have good track-record with media and stakeholder relations
- Expected to demonstrate strong writing ability
- Social and digital skills
- Proven ability in research and experience in getting to grips with technical topics
How to apply
We’re looking for the absolute best to join our team, you will be tenacious, hardworking and a great team player.
If you fit the bill, please click to be redirected to our London Recruitment Page to submit your CV.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)