External Affairs & Sustainability Executive
An international business requires a Corporate Affairs & Sustainability Executive to work across a diverse range of programmes and activities.
As part of the wider Corporate Affairs team, the successful role holder will support a wide range of programmes on an international level.
- Contribute and manage group sustainability strategy and related polices
- Co-ordinate regular meetings and briefings out to international team members
- Gather information and produce content for range of platforms, i.e. annual report and regulation surveys to ethics learning and development programmes
- Research and advise on any changes to regulation for business area
- Manage events – internally and represent business at external functions
- Manage agency suppliers
- Take lead on supply chain processes in relation to sustainability matters
- Oversee volunteer and community investment programmes
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Julie Mazzei at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JAM19114.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.