Account Manager/Senior Account Manager–Leading Agency–Fantastic Financial Services Clients–London
An incredible opportunity has come up for an enthusiastic Account Manager or Senior Account Manager in an integrated Financial PR and Marketing firm. If you are looking for the next step in your career, this is the role for you!
The company has a great list of clients and offer fantastic career progression opportunities. They are looking for a passionate AM/SAM who will have the chance to learn from experts, be part of a cutting edge work place and work with some of the biggest financial services clients out there.
The right candidate will have good knowledge of the financial markets and will be hard working, intelligent and have a real flair to carry out their work efficiently. You will receive invaluable training and development while enjoying some of the world’s most recognisable clients.
- Handling a number client retainers and projects, developing solid working relationships with your clients through regular and pro-active contact
- Managing the workload and development of Account Executives and Graduate Associates
- Liaison and collaboration with international offices/colleagues and client contacts
- Working on new business pitches as required
- Strong knowledge of the financial markets
- A team player with the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and commitment with initiative and a persuasive manner
- Solid leadership skills and attributes
- Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
For more information call David Zaranka on 020 7017 3084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne