Account Executive – corporate / property / health / regeneration / planning / London
This award-winning communications consultancy works to regenerate, renew, and redevelop; they work closely with clients to form an in-depth understanding of their business, offering effective advice on a range of issues affecting London and its communities. They are currently seeking an Account Executive to join their thriving team, working across the property / health / regeneration / planning sectors, all focused around London.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapidly expanding company, immersing themselves in a diverse range of work within a fun and enthusiastic communications agency. This is a great chance to work in an amazing office on really exciting accounts and issues.
As Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Researching for clients
- Monitoring key media and compiling media coverage
- Implementing elements of communications and consultation strategies such as media campaigns, PA contact programmes and drafting communications materials
- Attending client meetings
A successful candidate will have:
- A background in corporate communications, and keen interest in media relations
- A knowledge and awareness of issue based communications
- Client experience across any or all of the following sectors: health, transport, regeneration, sport, the environment, property and development.
- Very good organisational abilities – to manage a range of tasks for different clients
- Some experience dealing confidently with senior individuals in the private and public sectors would be an advantage, as would an understanding
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your communications skills in a successful and unique agency that offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you think you are the ideal candidate, or would like some more information, please email your CV to email@example.com.