PR Manager – Wine, Beers, Spirits
3 days left
- Contract Type
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to work on a huge high street retailer’s Wine, Beer, and Spirits portfolio. The role is the perfect chance to combine aspects of an in-house focus with the buzz and support of an agency; the successful candidate will be employed by the agency but work wholly for one high-profile retail and FMCG client, with time split between the two offices.
This is an excellent career prospect for a PR Manager with a passion for wine, and ideally a WSET qualification.
The role will involve:
- working with direct input from the client side product development and buying teams to create communication material customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Building and maintaining fantastic contacts with the drinks consumer, trade and lifestyle media
- Running daily press office, including sampling, wine recommendations and food matching
- Internal communications – keeping wider teams up to date with news
- Social media management
- Developing magazine content and brochures
- Proposing new PR activity ideas and producing budgets
- Managing award applications
- Launching own label product
The ideal candidate will:
- Be operating at around Account Manager level
- Have a strong knowledge of wine and the wider drinks industry, ideally with a WSET qualification
- Have a fantastic list of relevant contacts within the sector or wider FMCG
- Be positive and enthusiastic, with the adaptability to work with both in-house and agency teams
If you feel that you would be the ideal candidate for the role, and would like more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for PR Manager – Wine, Beers, Spirits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly