Account Manager - Financial & Professional Services
6 days left
- Contract Type
A new opportunity has arisen within a long-established boutique PR Consultancy whose clients range from within the financial and professional services sectors.
If you are an account manager, with previous experience within PR, Journalism or hold current financial services industry sector knowledge, and wish to use your skills in a PR communications job role, then read on.
The Consultancy holds a great team, all of whom like to "muck-in" and help each and every one out - which means there is a flat structure within the company with plenty of assistance on hand to help with any issues from more experienced individuals. Their clients are a mix of financial services and professional services, therefore anyone who is keen on continuing their careers within a PR communications job role and have worked within legal, banking or PR/Journalism will find this role to be highly attractive.
In this position, you will be involved in the following areas of specialism:-
- Emerging Markets/Investments
- IPO's and corporate finance
- Tax evasion
- Crisis & Issues management
- Financial - i.e. small businesses
Applications are sought from individuals who have plenty of news sense and creativity, in order to take responsibility for developing clients’ media strategies. You will also be involved with mentoring and guiding more junior members of the team.
Clients are from a mix of financial and professional services sectors, therefore, numeracy and an interest in business will be crucial; along with first-class written and oral communications skills. You will also hold the confidence and gravitas to win respect from senior clients.
- Managing relationships across a range of financial and professional services clientele
- Use you creative writing skills to generate press releases and white papers
- Supervise and mentor junior members of staff
- Daily media relations, sell-in content and research to national, international, trade and broadcast media
- Help put together new business pitches
- Assist on crisis management
- Interest in business and hold excellent written and oral communications skills
- Happy to conduct research and collage numerical information
Salary is between £35k - £45k with a generous bonus.
You are promised excellent career progression for talented and dedicated individuals; therefore you will be rewarded accordingly.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
(Job not what you are looking for? Please visit the vacancies page at www.ccbluerecruitment.co.uk for further opportunities).
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Apply for Account Manager - Financial & Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly