Change Comms Lead (Office Relocation)
I am currently searching for an experienced change communications professional for a six month contract primarily based in North West London. My client, a market leader in the leisure industry, is in need of an established IC professional with gravitas and a ‘hit the ground running’ mentality.
The main focus of the project will surround the head office move from west to east London so any office moves/ relocation comms experience is desirable. Working with both the project and comms team, the successful candidate will ensure a consistent message is promoted throughout the business during the relocation. They will also have the strategic mind-set to develop the comms plan as well as being able to deliver the content through various internal channels.
- Ensuring any comms information related to relocation and/or refurbishment works issued to the business is carefully reviewed to ensure correct language, terminology and positivity of message
- Ensuring all property comms are aligned with Group HR message. Also working closely with the comms team and comms workstream to ensure a consistent message promoted throughout business
- Focus attention on message to customer services, digital and security teams; working with relevant departmental heads and property team (as these teams will be impacted the most).
- Along with projects team, engage with departmental heads to appoint moves champions well in advance of office relocations
- Work with project team and comms team to develop a welcome pack for each office which each member of staff receives as part of relocation. Move pack to include information (for example) on office services, local amenities and transport information
- Working closely with property steering group and attending weekly meetings and implementation meetings to ensure comprehensive understanding of project objectives and timeframes
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of change communications, preferably within an office relocation
- Change communication experience within a sensitive environment dealing with a large-scale culture change
- Ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly to a wide range of audiences
- Interim mentality with the ability to ‘hit the ground running’
- Gravitas and confidence advising at board level
- Strategic in approach and able to create concise communication strategies.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Matthew Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MG19388.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
Apply for Change Comms Lead (Office Relocation)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly