Change Comms Lead (Office Relocation)
I am currently searching for an experienced change communications professional for a six month contract primarily based in North West London. My client, a market leader in the leisure industry, is in need of an established IC professional with gravitas and a ‘hit the ground running’ mentality.
The main focus of the project will surround the head office move from west to east London so any office moves/ relocation comms experience is desirable. Working with both the project and comms team, the successful candidate will ensure a consistent message is promoted throughout the business during the relocation. They will also have the strategic mind-set to develop the comms plan as well as being able to deliver the content through various internal channels.
- Ensuring any comms information related to relocation and/or refurbishment works issued to the business is carefully reviewed to ensure correct language, terminology and positivity of message
- Ensuring all property comms are aligned with Group HR message. Also working closely with the comms team and comms workstream to ensure a consistent message promoted throughout business
- Focus attention on message to customer services, digital and security teams; working with relevant departmental heads and property team (as these teams will be impacted the most).
- Along with projects team, engage with departmental heads to appoint moves champions well in advance of office relocations
- Work with project team and comms team to develop a welcome pack for each office which each member of staff receives as part of relocation. Move pack to include information (for example) on office services, local amenities and transport information
- Working closely with property steering group and attending weekly meetings and implementation meetings to ensure comprehensive understanding of project objectives and timeframes
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of change communications, preferably within an office relocation
- Change communication experience within a sensitive environment dealing with a large-scale culture change
- Ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly to a wide range of audiences
- Interim mentality with the ability to ‘hit the ground running’
- Gravitas and confidence advising at board level
- Strategic in approach and able to create concise communication strategies.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Matthew Gibbs at email@example.com quoting reference MG19388.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.