Senior Consultant, UK Team Exceptional Public Affairs Consultancy - Central London
This highly regarded consultancy values entrepreneurial people who want to develop their skills in a supportive environment and enjoy a hands on approach. Is this you?
Our client is very well-established, medium sized, continues to grow and as such is one of the UK’s leading medium-sized integrated public affairs consultancies. Carefully considered career development paths for all has ensured that this consultancy has a reputation for low staff turnover and a collegiate atmosphere. With an impressive client list of many household names they have a both public affairs and corporate client list to be proud of.
Due to recent wins, they are looking for an experienced sector generalist; a senior Consultant to join their team due to a fast flowing work stream, working across a broad range of prominent accounts.
- Taking control of key accounts and working collaboratively with your team
- Building relationships and growing accounts wherever possible
- Using your in depth knowledge of key areas of policy to provide solid insight and advice
- Strategic development of your clients and team
- Public affairs background with integrated comms experience gained ideally from a previous agency role
- Strong client relationship builder and team manager
- Commercial awareness and ability to spot an opportunity
- Politically astute, credible able to quickly inspire client confidence
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Amanda Johnson on 020 7017 3082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne