Hanson Search is working on a fantastic opportunity for a senior Corporate Communications professional with experience working within the industrials space. My client, one of the top three global communications agency, is looking for a Director to join their hugely successful Energy and Industrials team in London. This person will be the second-in-command to the head of the team.
With 87 offices globally, this integrated communications agency is home to some of the most creative strategists, content creators and storytellers in the industry. With 260 employees in their London office, my client has that exciting, fast paced working environment that goes hand in hand with a large global outfit. However, as you will be a part of a team of 15, this is combined with the autonomous and hands-on exposure that you get from a boutique offering.
As Director, you will be responsible for a mixture of client handling, new business and operational management. This will include building existing portfolios, seeking new opportunities and providing client counsel and advice across international industrials accounts. Together with leading and developing a team of 15.
The successful candidate will have strong corporate communications skills with previous experience working in a similar agency environment across a portfolio of international industrials clients. Together with this you will have a proven track record of client handling, project management and people management.
• Previous agency experience working within Corporate Communications
• Proven track record of client handling across a portfolio of international industrial clients
• Strong track record of leading and building campaigns/client relationships
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong at building a team and people management
• Demonstrable leadership skills
• Digitally savvy
• Proven track record of growing accounts organically and developing new business opportunities
Apply for Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly