Interim Public Affairs Adviser (Speechwriter)
4 days left
- Contract Type
A leading professional membership body needs to recruit an Interim Public Affairs professional for an inital 3 month contract who will advice and support the team, including drafting high-quality speeches.
- Implement the speechwriting strategy for the organisation and lead in its implementation and evaluation
- Ensure consistency and relevance across a range of audiences in support of the policy and communications objectives within the business plans.
- Finding new platforms for the Chief Executive, President and Office Holder team to speak at and drafting their speeches, presentations, articles and other communications.
- Support the development and implementation of the Society’s external stakeholder engagement plan, developing and supporting relationships with key stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in speechwriting is essential and proven experience in a policy, public affairs or communications environment or have worked in a related communications activity
- Research experience and the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and impactful way, with the ability to understand a wide range of issues and to work both at a strategic level and to grasp essential detail quickly.
As they are looking to hire ASAP, please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.