Associate Director / Director - Strategic Role
Based in central London and employing over 200 people, this independent PR agency who are an employer of choice are now seeking a strong leader for the technology b2b practise. The role is to report into their MD, and to take the lead and development of the team.
The technology b2b practise is going through rapid growth and due to a number of successful new business wins they have increased their portfolio and revenue streams. They now need to take this team to the next level and this is where your leadership and experience comes into play. They seek a strong PR consultant who has years of experience within the tech b2b sector, you will be a great leader and mentor and be-able to lead accounts strategically. As an associate or director you will also have input into the direction of the agency and your division.
As an agency they have 5 business areas from technology, healthcare to corporate. All teams are fully supported by a strong global network and one of the best names in the market. This is a really exciting time to join the tech team as you can really drive the business forward and will have full support and backing from the management team.
In return they will offer a base of £70-£90k depending on experience, and amazing bonus, excellent package, you will have full support and backing of an amazing agency and work closely with one of the best MD's in the business. This is a rare chance to have input into the direction of the team and tech practise and work closely with your global piers. They promote and offer work life balance.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Technology jobs in London (Central)