PR Manager - In-House
Do you have experience within the architecture and design sector? Would you love to work in-house and really develop a company and their brand in the market place? If so we have an fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR professional to join this 80 strong firm of architects based in trendy warehouse style offices in central London.
As the PR professional you will work with the MD and heads of divisions by raising their profile and also the companies profile in the market place. They role is varied and alongside you will have support of two external PR agencies which you will manage. Along with traditional media you will be digital savvy, and you will assist in developing the brand on facebook, twitter etc. This is a varied role and newly created, it is a great opportunity to really get close to one brand and develop them in the market place.
In return they offer a base of £35-£45k, your chance to really work with one brand and develop this, they have a fun and supportive culture, and this role could develop into a senior manager position. THIS ROLE CLOSES SHORTLY PLEASE APPLY ASAP>
Apply for PR Manager - In-House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Environmental jobs in London (Central)