Custom Publishing Consultant
Combining first-class journalism, imagery and graphic design, a premium publishing house and brand publishing agency is looking for a Custom Publishing Consultant. If you are ambitious, sales-oriented and completely at home in a client-facing environment, this could be a strong fit for you. Crucially, the Custom Publishing Consultant must have a genuine passion for business and economic trends, as well as publishing and the wider media landscape. This client-facing sales role will suit someone who enjoys employing their strong business development skills in a creative environment, across an increasingly wide network of marketing professionals. The core purpose of this role is to pitch and sell fully integrated custom content solutions directly to clients and to create long-term relationships with key accounts and large brands.
- Researching and targeting particular sectors
- Engaging and selling content solutions to senior decision-makers at organisations
- Managing and facilitating a smooth production process and helping the team to deliver a premium product and service
- Working closely with a project manager, the design and production team, as well as members of the editorial staff to meet a client’s exact publishing needs
Key skills & experience:
- Experience working in a vibrant and busy editorial or agency environment
- Proficient across the full Microsoft Office suite, with a knowledge of InDesign a plus
- Strong interest in current affairs / business / publishing
- Proven strong commercial acumen and research skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Superb communication skills in spoken and written English
- Clear entrepreneurial flair and happy to work as part of a growing business
- Able to work and perform in a high pressured environment
- Sense of humour!
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Joanne Watkins at email@example.com quoting reference JW19375.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Custom Publishing Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly