Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – consumer lifestyle and b2b clients
Fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join a leading London PR agency, and work with a great variety of consumer lifestyle and b2b clients. As the agency expands they are looking for an ambitious and personable candidate to join their team and offer clear opportunities for career progression.
This is an exciting PR firm that specialise in offering a fully integrated service to their consumer and business clients. Based in central London, the award winning agency is an unstoppable force in gaining their clients column inches. Their determination and drive have secured them some great UK and global clients and they are now looking for an accomplished Account Manager or Senior Account Director to join their professional and collaborative team.
Reporting directly to the MD, you’ll act as a deputy and take on key responsibilities alongside the senior team for a range of premium consumer and b2b accounts. Day to day tasks such as client liaising, managing junior team members on projects and events and monitoring the quality coverage achieved for your clients. You’ll also have the chance to write for a variety of audiences, utilise your strong media contacts, plus contribute to new business.
- A passion for and experience in consumer lifestyle and b2b PR (ideally with some property experience)
- First class project and event management skills; focused on running accounts profitably, efficiently and on-budget
- Keen to participate in the development of business for existing and new clients; contributing to brainstorming, research, proposals and presentations
- A creative self-starter, who can work quickly and accurately
- Enjoys networking and attending events
- A great communicator; proficient on the phone, can write in a variety of styles and with strong editing skills
- Previous agency environment
- Able to manage multiple accounts and is a good trouble shooter
- Second language, desirable
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of first class PR campaigns; delivering sound counsel to clients, writing for different audiences, securing fantastic overage, managing teams and ensuring deadlines and budgets are hit. Candidates will display a strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations, organising events, and be comfortable contributing to new business pitches. You’ll also be a creative thinker who is smart and always professional.
If you are interested in this role and you feel you have the experience and skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.