Integrated Consumer Agency – Senior Account Executive (Digital Team)
Are you a highly motivated and entrepreneurial digital communications specialist with a passion for consumer products? If so, you have an opportunity to join a leading communications agency as a Senior Account Executive and take your career to the next level.
We are looking for a savvy individual to join a highly entrepreneurial and progressive consumer PR agency at a Senior Account Executive level. This agency is recognised as specialists in FMCG/ food and drink and is looking for someone who wants to excel both personally and professionally within PR communications.
- Assisting senior team across multiple accounts
- Working closely with clients to deliver first class results
- Social media relations focused, working across multiple digital platforms
- Analysing traffic across multiple channels to strategically improve client campaigns
- Working closely with the consumer team to deliver on high profile brand campaigns
- Current or recent experience at a consumer agency (food and drink brands a bonus) at Senior Account Executive Level
- Specialist in social media and community management
- Fantastic experience with content creation for big consumer brands
- A highly competent creative writer able to assimilate client content and make it interesting and conversational yet also professional
- Highly self-motivated and thrives under pressure
- Implement a research-based approach
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants we are only able to respond to applicants with the correct skills and experience.
For more information call Benjamin Davies - 020 7017 3087
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne