Communications Account Assistants
4 days left
- Contract Type
Become part of an award-winning communications team in the heart of central London working in one of the most ambitious and busy councils in the country. Over one million people pass through Westminster every day - home of Parliament, the Royal Family, Westminster Abbey, the West End, world class galleries and a thriving business district.
We are looking for Account Assistants to join our fast-paced communications team to deliver award-winning campaigns, driving forward our digital and social media agenda. You must be an ambitious, enthusiastic and creative individual with a love of communications and effectively engaging with stakeholders.
This role will support the team with the delivery of all communications channels including producing daily media summaries, supporting Senior Account Executives & Account Executives with the Council’s key marketing & communications projects, events management, digital and the creation of marketing collateral.
- previous experience within a PR or comms team
- a sound knowledge of the role of PR and an understanding of marketing and media relations
- excellent writing skills and a strong command of the English language (spelling & grammar, etc.) is essential.
- the ideal candidate will have a willingness to succeed, be proactive and take pride in their work
- keen attention to detail
- ability to work as part of a team.
- ability to meet deadlines.
- IT literate
- ability to organise work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- ability to understand and apply positive behaviours in line with the council values.
- clear understanding and commitment to equality and diversity.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to discuss the role.