Are you open and responsive? Are you creative and progressive? My client, a strategic communications agency working with multinational companies, is looking for an individual to join their team as an Account Director. You will be responsible for driving/directing multiple client accounts whilst working closely with the head of the corporate team. The right candidate will have experience of working within professional service, whether with an agency or in-house background.
- Overall responsibility for the Project Management of accounts, ensuring all relevant processes are in place to maximise agency and client benefit
- Drive and oversee meaningful media/influencer relations programmes
- Day to day contact with main client
- Producing first class media coverage globally
- Influencer relations
- Constantly ensuring client satisfaction
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of client business, internal and external politics, budgetary and resourcing constraints and be able to use this knowledge to solve client issues
- Organise client teams and understand the strengths and limitations of team members, ensuring clarity of purpose, inclusion and high motivation levels are maintained
- Coach and mentor team members
- Develop and support pitches or business development meetings
Key Skills & Experience:
- A professional service background
- Conscientious worker with strong ability to work from own initiative as part of a team and be highly motivated
- Have the ability to operate independently, answering client briefs to a high standard as required
- Proven experience in issues management
- Able to work with clients at a senior strategic level
- Proven global experience ideally
- Ability to lead and inspire
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Lucy McCulley at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LBM19389.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.