Senior Communications Account Executive
Become part of an award-winning communications team in the heart of central London working in one of the most ambitious and busy councils in the country. Over one million people pass through Westminster every day - home of Parliament, the Royal Family, Westminster Abbey, the West End, world class galleries and a thriving business district.
We are looking for Senior Account Executives to join our fast-paced communications team to deliver award-winning campaigns, driving forward our digital and social media agenda. You must be an ambitious, enthusiastic and creative individual with a love of communications and effectively engaging with stakeholders.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering creative and engaging behaviour-change campaigns to residents, businesses, visitors and partners, as well as generating press coverage and handling reactive media queries.
- media experience particularly in a local/central government environment
- excellent planning and organisation skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills including proofreading
- excellent client management/relationship building skills
- ability to deliver activity within stringent deadlines
- educated to degree level
- a strong knowledge and experience of this industry.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to discuss the role.
Closing Date: 31st October 2016
To apply for this role, please visit or website.