Senior Account Executive - Corp/Cons Mix
An AMAZING opportunity has come up for a talented senior account executive or experienced account executive to join this Soho based mid size agency working on some fascinating accounts. You will need to be interested in environmental affairs, particularly energy as well as political affairs and charity/not for profit.
The agency has an excellent reputation and has some superb high profile clients spanning a number of sectors including utilities, not for profit organisations, education, retail, drinks, travel/leisure and more.
The campaign work is diverse and interesting and will involve you in everything from stakeholder engagement to crisis and issues work, events, writing, media relations and more. You will be dealing with high profile clients directly so strong client management skills are needed.
You will have agency experience and strong academic credentials.
Excellent career development/training and a supportive culture.
A key member of client teams, helping devise programmes and campaigns; overseeing and working on day to day implementation of activity including regular media sell ins and broader stakeholder relations; providing client counsel and advice based on thorough understanding of the clients/competitor’s business.
The individual work across both corporate and consumer clients and excellent media skills are a must.
- key client relationships
- owning key media relationships – across consumer, trade, client sector specific
- proactively monitoring the media and environment on and offline, for trends and opportunities for the clients/alerting them to relevant items of interest
- proactively selling in news and feature pieces to the media on and offline
- developing client programmes and campaigns
- overseeing and attending client meetings and follow up including contact reports and review documents
- drafting press releases and selling in across all media on and offline
- implementing client projects and campaigns
- supporting new business in the form of document preparation and being a key part of the pitch team
- working closely with suppliers eg freelancers, marketing agencies, designers, photographers
- At least two years’ agency experience and working on meaty, issues rich clients
- Excellent communication skills – written (releases, documents, presentations) and verbal (client meetings, presentations, new business)
- A passion for the media and media savvy (consumer, corporate, trade) with ‘little black book’ of quality contacts
- Strong story/news selling skills
- Confident self-starter with initiative and common sense
- Strategic and able to prepare client reports and recommendations
- Creative – able to come up with new ideas for clients
- Commercially and financially aware (business issues, preparing client budgets)
- Appreciates quality and excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic – owning client projects, activities
- Gravitas and maturity to handle clients and network at a senior level
- Ability to work as part of a team and passionate about doing the very best job
- Highly intelligent with a good dose of humility
- Ability to juggle projects and work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information
- Computer literate including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Presentation skills – running client meetings, presenting at new business pitches
- Building strong client relationships
- Building strong media relationships and selling in
- Writing documents and presentations
- Implementing projects from start to finish
- Brainstorming ideas and converting into a document for clients
- Networking around a clients business
- Supporting new business and lead generation
- Owning a specialist area/s, developing a passion for a sector/media
- Working closely with suppliers to deliver client work and generate new business
- Honesty – We believe honesty is the best policy and take a straight talking, direct approach so everyone knows where they stand
- Humility – It is not about age it is about attitude – we are humble and respectful and hate arrogance
- Kindness – We are thoughtful and helpful – not just with ourselves, but with anyone we interact with – actions speak louder than words and it’s often random acts of kindness that can have the biggest impact
- Passion – We care about what we do and how we do it and want to make a difference
- Focus – We deliver for our clients and each other – every time - period
- Insight – There is always a way to make what we do better every day and it is everybody’s responsibility
CV to email@example.com
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Executive Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Executive Education jobs in London (Central)