JAE - Cons/Corp Mix
This Soho based PR agency is seeking an entry level junior account executive to join their team. The mid size agency has a wealth of fantastic clients spanning a number of sectors including energy/environmental, retail, drinks, food, travel, charity/not for profit, education and more.
You will need strong academics, along with some PR agency experience (internships or operating at JAE level), gained in a UK/London agency.
You will be a strong writer, who is interested in current affairs and has good overall communication skills.
Ideally you will be interested in environmental affairs, politics, history and current affairs.
Super training and development will be provided in a supportive, nurturing environment.
You will be working on a major energy client along with two other clients, which will be assigned on best fit.
Salary will depend on experience plus benefits.
This is a superb career opportunity not to be missed.
Apply for JAE - Cons/Corp Mix
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Other Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Other Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Other Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Other Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Other Education jobs in London (Central)