Senior Account Executive - B2B
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PR Senior Account Executive to work within a top 150, fully-integrated marketing agency that offers PR/Comms, marketing, digital, social, video, reputation and brand management services for their clients.
The agency work with a broad range of companies, from private equity and tech start-ups, right through to some of the most recognised tech brands in the world. The working environment is relaxed yet busy, with no two days the same.
The main purpose of the Senior Account Executive’s job role is to work closely with the PR Account team and help execute B2B campaigns on behalf of clients, using a combination of traditional, digital and social media tools and skill-sets.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for the following:-
- Writing and managing the production of media advisories, blogs, features, press releases, case studies etc.
- Pitching content ideas to the press
- Taking responsibility for project management
- Manage suppliers, including freelance content developers, translation, photography and other creative industry suppliers where required with the support of the Agency Coordinator.
- Participate in agency marketing, blog development and social media activity
- Attending and activly participating in brain-storm meetings
The ideal candidate will have the following:-
- Have some knowledge and experience having worked within a B2B agency environment
- Experience of managing day-to-day campaigns and projects
- Excellent attention to detail and strong creative content writing skills
- A keen interest in the latest technologies and trends
- Strong PR and social media skills
If you hold the above skills-set and would like to work within the leafy Surrey suburb of London, within an agency that offers excellent training and external PR courses to help enhance your skills, then please apply ASAP.
Salary £28k - £30k plus excellent benefits package with bonus, plus ongoing internal and external training courses to allow you to develop your PR comms skills further.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.