Senior Account Executive - Account Manager - Great Career Opporunities
We are seeking a senior account executive or account manager to join this London based fully integrated PR agency based in central London. They have gone from strength to strength this year and doubled in size in the last 12 months alone, with continued plan for growth into 2017. What this will mean for you and the team is amazing opportunities to fast track your career and develop your skills further.
They have built a fun, creative and buzzy culture, they have trendy offices in the West End and enjoy lots of fun socials and a focus on work life balance.
You will be working on the b2b and or b2b technology space, and you will be highly capable of writing compelling copy about business services and market issues, as well as developing your brands. You will be interested in business, the media, technology, design, marketing and how all these areas relate to society. The ability to understand and translate complex business concepts, products and services into engaging articles is a key requirement, and you will have a 'nose for news'.. We are looking for candidates with between 1 and 4 years’ experience in b2b PR or journalism
They will offer a base of £22-£36k+great package, lots of opportunities for growth, fun culture, casual dress code, external PRCA training courses, fast track career, great management team, work life balance, creative campaigns and exciting events.
Apply for Senior Account Executive - Account Manager - Great Career Opporunities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Technology jobs in London (Central)