Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Our client, an established Surrey based integrated comms agency, seeks a dynamic and proactive Account Executive / Senior Account Executive to join their specialist B2B team.
This is a great opportunity for a talented junior to build and hones their B2B skills across PR, marketing comms, digital, social, video, reputation and brand management. With over 20 years expertise the consultancy is seen as a market leader in delivering top tier PR campaigns for technology, print, publishing, interior design and visual communications.
This is your chance to be a part of a culture where the word “team” is paramount as everyone contributes to the success of the business and work in a collaborative manner. With flexible working options and personally designed training programmes on offer this if your chance to become part of an industry leading consultancy and be seen as a truly valued employee!
You’ll work within the B2B team and report into the Account Manager/Account Director servicing a diverse client set. Working in complete collaboration with the account team You will deliver campaigns using a mix of traditional PR and social media services. As the ‘go to’ contact you will build trusted relationships with your clients as well as drive and inspire a talented team beneath you.
• Ideally 12 months + relevant B2B agency expertise – ideally across technology clients but generalist B2B expertise will be considered.
• Can demonstrate strong skills in writing and managing the production of media advisories, blogs, feature contributions, press releases and case studies; tracking hot topics; pitching content ideas to journalists; and helping to devise and implement social media campaigns.
• Can monitor and measure all PR/social media activity undertaken by the Account Director
• Be willing to actively contribute to brainstorms and client meetings where appropriate
• Participate actively in agency marketing, blog development and social media activity
• Show a keen interest in communication best practice and be proactive in offering ideas to optimise agency business
• Developing and maintaining good relationships with key media
• Personable and great interpersonal skills, both with clients and media
• Excellent communicator, on the phone and on paper
• Highly organised and with good account administration skills
• A team player
• Be part of a lively, successful team working on a diverse portfolio of clients.
• Access to exceptional training and career development opportunities
• £competitive, based on experience
• 23 days holiday (rising by 1 day a year to 28 days) + Bank Holidays
• Life assurance
• Bonus Scheme based upon Company performance
• Pension Scheme
• …. plus more!
If you think you have got what it takes, then email your CV over ASAP for immediate consideration.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!