Consumer communications agency – Senior Account Director (FMCG + Travel), Central London
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to join a top tier consumer agency, then look no further. This fantastic UK based agency is looking for an established Senior Account Director to join their Consumer Team.
The ideal candidate should have worked in an agency or in-house and have run high profile consumer campaigns nationally or even globally. You will have experience managing client relationships, working in media relations and be a strong writer. If you’ve done all this and worked specifically on food & drink and luxury travel brands then this is the role for you!
The team you will be joining is not your traditional consumer agency. They do important strategic consumer work but they also pride themselves on the creativity at the heart of all their campaigns for some of the biggest accounts in the world. The company thrives on entrepreneurial thinking and a culture that hugely encourages new ideas from the team. If you want to join a vibrant meritocratic environment where people can go as far as they can, we would love to hear from you!
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Supervise day-to-day operations within the company
• Lead and contribute to ground-breaking campaigns
• Aiding the growth and development of influential brands
• Being able to take responsibility and be fully accountable for managing
• Good understanding of how the media works and be able to tailor materials to suit different outlets
• Writing skills: must write well and be able to draft basic written materials
• Have experience in creating social content, influencer mapping and engagement
• Passion for current affairs and the wider cultural landscape
• Organisational skills – able to manage workload, prioritising work and using support from team members
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Benjamin Davies on: +44 (0) 20 7017 3087 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne