Director - Leading B2B Technology Communications Agency, London
One of the most successful technology communications agencies out there is looking for a Director to join the senior team. You will report directly into the MD of the business and will run your own team, working on some of the most desired technology brands out there.
With offices all around the world this agency has been growing constantly and there are plans for continuous growth. If you are looking to work with technology brands known all around the world and if you would like to manage the best technology communications team in the country then this opportunity is definitely for you.
This isn’t a replacement role. As mentioned above, they are growing and this is a very exciting time to join the business. As a Director, you will play a core role in ensuring that the team delivers a creative and forward-thinking client service. You will be responsible for developing client relationships and impacting revenues and income.
- Leading credentials and pitches for clients, developing the strategic insight, messaging and creative concepts
- Ensuring account profitability and optimising revenues for the business
- Creating high quality and engaging content, providing knowledgeable quality control and guidance
- Using social media to recognise trends and proactively promotes new tools, solutions and processes to continuously evolve and optimise clients
- Overall leadership responsibility for their practice/team, including coaching, supervision, assessment and reviews of all team members
- Highly commercial, with strong strategic client consultancy skills
- Relevant experience of working in a B2B, corporate, consumer or digital communications agency environment at an Associate Director, Director or Head of level
- Well versed in social media and the integration of digital marketing into the wider communications landscape
- Able to provide consultancy on comms requirements as well as broader marketing strategy
- A track record of retention and the profitable growth of existing accounts
For more information call David Zaranka on +44 (0) 20 7017 3084 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, digital, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne