Social Media SAM/AD – Entertainment & Consumer Campaigns
Awesome Social Media SAM /AD required! Advise blockbuster entertainment & exciting consumer brands on all thing social. Dynamic & award winning integrated agency. Highly creative campaigns bursting with eye-popping stunts, events & experiential. Strong financial packages with bonuses. Sound good? Exceptional Social Media SAM/ADs, please read on ………………..
Our client is an exciting, passionate and seriously ambitious full service PR agency. They are already a top tier partner for premier entertainment clients and they have a very exciting high growth consumer brands team; smashing it’s targets! They have been turning heads and earning a wealth of industry awards and accolades with their eye catching & highly creative campaigns, which combine PR, experiential, design, social media & digital. This work has them as the go to firm for key distributors and has secured a bounty of blockbuster big ticket releases with excellent budgets and scope for really innovative ideas. Not stopping there, they are now also attracting fantastic consumer brands during this exciting period of growth.
They now have a requirement for a star Social Media SAM/AD. This new role will own several high profile client relationships on social media strategy including 2 large distributors and an iconic high street retailer. The role will need strong client handling skills to effectively take briefs, create awesome social hooks and ideas and then execute them to maximise engagement and resonate with the most influential audience. The role will require a creative personality and a confident communicator who relishes pitching new ideas to clients, mentoring juniors and executing campaigns in a fun and fast paced agency environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leading social media strategy for entertainment & consumer clients with help from the senior management;
• Preparing new proposals and leading in presentations on social media strategy
• Executing exceptional social campaigns for all projects and retained clients;
• Line management, to ensure they are motivated and working to their highest levels
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience managing senior client relationships for entertainment & consumer clients on social media strategy. The role will require proven ability to manage & execute commercially-focused, integrated and innovative social campaigns, so candidates will need confident personalities to manage clients and support new business activities. Team management will also be important so candidates should be comfortable mentoring, challenging and inspiring junior staff. If you feel you have the experience and skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)