Communications Manager- Interim
Are you looking for your next communications role within financial services? If you are a keen communications professional with experience developing PR campaigns then this could be the ideal contract for you. This is a contract of up to 16 months joining the External Relations team for a FTSE 250 listed financial services organisation. This is a broad and varied role with the need for a savvy communicator who is keen to take on their next challenge.
- Work closely with marketing and heads to develop and create PR campaigns and plans
- Ensure that there is a consistent and coordinated approach in all media and political messaging and communications strategies
- Support the investor relations activity
- Contribute and develop internal communications strategy
- Act as a media spokesperson, responding to media and press enquiries, drafting statements and overall reputation management and protection
To be right for the role you will have the ability to use your own initiative and work autonomously, whilst already having a solid understanding and knowledge of social media communication strategies. Ideally a strong communicator of own ideas who has the gravitas to communicate these across a range of audiences with a naturally confident approach.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Naomi Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NH1111.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Communications Manager- Interim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly