A luxury online fashion retailer is looking for a Corporate Editor-In-Chief with extensive experience as a Journalist and a hands-on manager in a small to medium-sized corporate. If you are a creative yet pragmatic team player who understands and relishes in the complexity of a newly merged business in a high growth sector, this could be the ideal fit for you. Fluency in another language would be a benefit along with an interest in the fashion industry.
- Establishing and permanently updating the company’s key narratives
- Writing across a variety of purposes including web content, speeches and social media posts
- Writing across various topics and to various audiences across retail, consumer, fashion and technology
- Advising Executives on their own communications towards their teams
- Developing and stabilising the new company vocabulary
Key skills & experience:
- Extensive demonstrable experience in various corporate and journalistic environments
- Experience in writing both long and structured pieces as well as short pieces
- Work experience in an international organisation and / or work experience outside of the UK would be beneficial
- Ability to interact, challenge and influence seasoned high level execs and to generate consensus within the executive team
- Positive and can-do attitude as well as capacity to plan and multitask
- Strong stakeholder management skills both internally and externally
- Well organised and efficient with meticulous attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and enjoys a challenge
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Sophie Collins at email@example.com quoting reference SC19397.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.