Corporate Account Director, Central London
If you want to join one of the UK’s leading Corporate PR agency then this is your chance! It ‘s a fast-growing PR agency based in London. This corporate communications firm has built an impressive client list and has an amazing reputation.
Our client is currently looking for an Account Director. The ideal candidate will need to be experienced in working as part of the communication team at the AD level. The role will be tailored to suit the successful candidate’s qualifications.
- Deliver high-quality communications programmes
- Agency experience, with a proven track record in corporate or B2B PR
- Understanding of more than one sector or industry would be an advantage
- Creative approach to corporate communications and experience of new business activity
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- The ability to develop successful and productive client relationships, acting as strategic counsel for senior contacts
- A good eye for budget management
- Strong team management and leadership skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Cristina Rodriguez: 020 7017 3085 firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Corporate Account Director, Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly