My client in the interactive entertainment industry is seeking a Brand Manager to come on board and act as a number two for the Brand Director on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful individual will work directly with the Product teams to help formulate product and marketing plans. The role will suit a talented and creative self-starter.
- Formulate product and marketing plans
- Assist in the running of the Brand team
- Execute campaigns, events and initiatives
- Manage and identify key license-related partnerships
- Manage external agencies
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of brand/product ownership
- Experience in entertainment or FMCG related product launches
- Background of managing direct reports
- Outstanding knowledge of online marketing standards
- Highly developed writing and reporting skills
- Ability to travel within the UK and abroad at short notice
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Gregory Vlasveld-Lawler on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GVL19270.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.