Recruitment Consultant - Amsterdam
Due to continued success and growth, VMA Group’s European business are looking for a new experienced consultant to be based in Amsterdam, with a view to helping VMA further develop our reputation throughout the global communications market.
You will be an ambitious individual, whose strengths are in business developing and building long-lasting collaborative relationships. You will be looking to develop and enhance your recruitment career within an international boutique specialist. Corporate communications recruitment experience would be an advantage but is by no means a must have.
Position within VMA Group
This role sits within the Europe team and will specialise in permanent corporate communications roles in the Netherlands, across all sectors.
VMA Group sources specialist permanent employees and interim managers across the following disciplines:
- PR and external communications
- Internal communications
- Marketing communications
- Public affairs
- Digital Communications
Job Purpose to:
- Build the business within Europe with a particular focus on the Netherlands.
- Handle recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- Build and maintain loyal, profitable relationships with both existing and new clients
- Develop business for VMA, the team and the individual
- Create and develop relationships with existing and new candidates
- Ensure that individual and team revenue targets are met and maximised by the successful and continuous placement of candidates within your practice area
- Run events to build business, raise VMA’s profile and reinforce our thought leadership positioning
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills essential
- Demonstrable recruitment consultancy experience or relevant business development experience
- Proven track record of achievement and entrepreneurial business acumen.
- Personal dedication to excellence, initiative and integrity are essential qualities.
- Prior international experience in the recruitment industry essential; with an advantage having worked on interim/contract roles previously
- Goal oriented and passionate to succeed.
This is your opportunity to build your business and watch your career reach new heights. Your success will be rewarded with an industry leading remuneration package and commission.
Join our progressive business and we will offer you every opportunity to be successful.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Nicky Seymour on email@example.com quoting reference NS-Dam
VMA Group is the global recruitment specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.