PR Account Manager
CUE Marketing agency, based in Manchester city centre is looking for a talented PR Account Manager. Due to some recent big client wins we are looking for someone with experience in PR to join the agency.
This is an exciting time to be part of a growing agency with massive career progression opportunities, working with a sociable and friendly team.
You will be responsible for:
- Raising the profile of the agency and its clients through print media, online, radio and TV.
- Communicating key messages to our customers using our customer magazines, websites, digital and social media and e-newsletters
- Ensuring we have good relations with our stakeholders
- Coming up with PR strategies
- Building relationships with the media
- Writing press releases
- Writing reports on media coverage data
- Arranging press conferences and events
- Overseeing market research
- Bringing in new business opportunities
- Managing client relationships
- Overseeing social media PR strategies
- Must have a proven background in PR
- Writing skills (press releases, features, website content, newsletters, award submissions)
- Managing business reputations
- Experience planning & delivering media plans targeted at specific audiences
- Team player with the ability to work efficiently within a small but dedicated team
- Ability to work in a fast paced & pressured environment
- Must be educated at degree level as a minimum
- First rate verbal and written communications, with a flair of creativity
- You will be an excellent communicator, who can maintain complex relationships with senior management, journalists and stakeholders.
You must have a flexible approach to working hours to ensure that demands and priorities are met.
Send your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.