Senior Account Executive
An exciting opportunity has emerged for an enthusiastic and passionate individual. My client, an established communications agency specialising in consumer, digital and travel PR, are looking to hire an experienced Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join their team. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional results and client partnerships through creativity, insight and strategic impact. The right candidate with have excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally and will have experience within either leisure of travel sector.
- Proactively demonstrate fresh-thinking and added value to the client delivering organic business growth
- Liaising and pitching ideas and news angles on a regular basis to media and bloggers
- Research for digital ideas, strategies and campaigns
- Participate in New Business pitches, taking a key role in presentations
- Trusted advisor to clients, taking an interest in clients’ business objectives and sector knowledge
- Undertake media and administration desk research for new business pitches and current client programmes as required or directed
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum one years’ client facing experience, including attendance at meetings and day-to-day contact
- Proven IT proficiency (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Strong organisational skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently when required
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Passion for social media
- Ability to turn your hand to both consumer and trade PR
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Lucy McCulley at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LBM19402.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (Central)