Senior Account Executive, Central London
If you want to join one of the UK’s leading PR agencies then this is your chance! It ‘s a corporate crisis management agency based in London. This agency has an impressive client list and has an amazing reputation with corporate PR.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Account Executive. The ideal candidate will need to be experienced in working as part of the team at the SAE level. The role will be tailored to suit the successful candidate’s qualifications.
- Day to day account execution and managing areas of accounts
- Implementing strategies outlined by managers
- Oversee and handle all account administration to ensure that account management is timely and accurate
- Devising ideas to contribute to the team
- Understanding of a range of communications platforms and marketing disciplines
- An understanding of how the media works and experience of proactively maximising all opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop quality relationships with a range of clients
- Ability to adapt a range of copywriting styles to suit different target audience and media
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Jo-Anne Strydom: 020 7017 3085 firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne