PR Account Manager
If you want to join one of the UK’s leading PR agencies then this is your chance! It’s a fast-growing PR agency based in Central London specialised in corporate, digital, consumer and more.
Our client is currently looking for a PR Account Manager. The ideal candidate will need to be experienced in working as part of a team of within Communications and Media Relations, although the role will be tailored to suit the successful candidate’s qualifications.
- Evaluate and present campaign results for the generation of monthly reports, quarterly and annual client reviews
- Support the success of the agency by participating in developing and presenting new business pitches
- Demonstrate having a strong financial awareness and prudence in order to offer value for clients and the agency and manage campaign budgets
- Develop KPIs for client campaigns
- Generate creative campaign ideas, research and present new business pitches
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to adapt a range of copywriting styles to suit different target audience and media
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Cristina Rodriguez: 020 7017 3085 firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for PR Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly