Senior Account Executive – Technology - Top PR Agency - London - to £30,000
Senior Account Executive – Technology - Top PR Agency – London - up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
My client is and independent, award winning communications agency who looking for a Senior Account Executive with a real passion for tech and B2B communications to join their team. Whilst being a team player with strong organization skills and good media skills, you equally need to be able to work independently.
They want a hungry, highly motivated, Senior Account Executive with a deep understanding of Technology. This role will have responsibility to work across a range of clients keeping to tight deadlines ensuring attention to detail throughout campaign delivery.
- Driving telecoms technology.
- Providing strong media relations/digital skills and counsel.
- Copywriting; pitching to journalists on the telephone; media and analyst relations; social media;
- Strong writing skills
- Development of creative plans promoting technology solutions to a B2B audience via PR and Digital routes
- Working with other marketing disciplines to develop 360 integrated campaigns and thinking for clients
- You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years agency experience working on technology clients.
- You’ll also have experience in developing plans which take complex technology and translates it into meaningful benefits for business and potentially consumers.
- Strong creative thinking is needed. You will be a supreme writer and be able to create and manage budgets.
- You will have very strong technology media relations and social media skills and contacts.
My client is offering a competitive salary (depending on experience).
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (Central)