Account Director\SAD - In house - Prestigious FTSE 100 Company – London – to £55,000 plus benefits
Account Director\Senior Account Director – In-house – Prestigious FTSE 100 Company – London – to £55,000 depending on experience plus super benefits
My client is a global leading provider of business and consumer support services, comprised of 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India. It has clients across the private sector, central and local government - playing a vital role in helping clients deliver modern services efficiently, effectively and to a high standard.
They are now looking for an Account Director or a Senior Account Director to join the friendly and creative nine strong team and work on a number of their retained accounts. You will ideally have an agency background and therefore suited to working in a fast-paced press office and experienced to the demands of working on a number of clients across multiple sectors from consumer to b2b, public sector to health, financial to government. You will be a great verbal and written communicator, creative yet highly organised, with super attention to detail. This role involves dealing with sensitive and often complex issues and crisis communications on behalf of client’s in the public eye, so you will need the experience and gravitas to deal with this.
This role gives you all the perks of an agency job - multiple clients, meaning tons of variety with no day the same - yet the precious work-life balance and friendliness associated with being part of an amazing in-house team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- PR agency background within serious Consumer, Corporate or B2B sectors.
- Relevant market sector experience and/or experience working on high profile
sensitive public awareness campaigns.
- PR account director skills - reporting, measuring campaigns, ensuring activity is delivered on time and in budget.
- Strong examples of working with a broad range of journalists and media outlets to secure creative, effective and measurable coverage.
- Demonstrable experience handling reputational issues and crisis communication
maters, providing counsel to senior colleagues.
- A bachelor’s degree.
If you would like to hear more about the role and read a full job spec, please do get in touch and send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in London (Central)