Account Executive (Technology PR)
Behind every great mind there is a great PR person! An exciting job position for a Tech Account Executive has just become available with a rapidly growing tech PR agency that boasts an impressive range of cutting edge clients. A fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive that is really keen to develop as a professional, wants to create and oversee “next gen” PR campaigns, and has a real passion for innovative technology.
The PR Agency:
- B2B Tech PR and In-Bound Marketing agency
- Placed in the top 30 of the PR Week league tables
- Very talented staff who are rewarded well for hard work and exceeding expectations
- Very flat structure, so you’ll have exposure to all parts of the business
The Account Executive’s job:
- Giving input into the strategy for each account within the client portfolio
- Assisting in managing and handling accounts, and take the lead on delivering media relations
- Pitching and presenting in front of the team and clients
The successful Account Executive:
- REALLY into B2B technology!
- An excellent communicator on paper and in front of clients
- Methodical, logical and rational, yet with the scope to write creatively
To apply please send your CV to Sonia Facondini by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7359 8244 to find out more. Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for! Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!
Apply for Account Executive (Technology PR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly