Internal Communications Assistant Manager
If you are looking for your next exciting internal comms contract within a friendly and ambitious team then I’d love to hear from you.
This role, in the professional services sector, will be responsible for sourcing and crafting top quality content for various internal communications channels. You will need to have a good knowledge of communications best practice. Including how it can be applied to channels, tools, message development and measurement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career and become an integral member of a well-established and respected internal communications team.
- Write, edit and proof read a wide variety of written communications material including news stories, emails, blog posts etc
- Establish and manage a robust planning and scheduling approach to central communications channels including intranet, weekly news summary email, digital screens, Yammer and the in-hour video channel
- Measure and evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of all internal communications and channels
- Support the wider IC team members and the wider Brand & Engagement team in priority projects and any other tasks as required
- Push back on ad-hoc requests and communications proliferation (eg non-approved large distribution newsletters or emails) and advise on alternatives
- Develop and deliver regular communications through a range of channels, including supporting senior leadership to deliver engaging and impactful corporate communications
Key skills & experience:
- Significant internal communications campaign management experience – evidence of developing and implementing strategic communication plans across multiple channels
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof reading skills
- Experience of managing multiple tasks, projects and stakeholders in a fast moving and continuously changing environment – this person must be highly organised
- Be a creative thinker who also has good attention to detail – great ideas and high quality standards are the backbone of the team’s reputation
- Commercial awareness – solid understanding of the wider economy, with a grasp of the role internal communications can play in supporting business objectives
- Motivated and equally able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of dealing with challenging and potentially conflicting agendas
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Matthew Gibbs at email@example.com quoting reference MG19404.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.