Junior Account Executive (Technology PR)
6 days left
- Contract Type
Calling all Technology PR enthusiasts! Ready to start your carrier as a Junior Account Executive for a B2B Tech PR and In-Bound Marketing agency, placed in the top 30 of the PR Week league tables? If so, don’t lose this fantastic opportunity and get in contact with me immediately!
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Junior Account Executive with the appetite for Technology PR, with an exceptional written and communication skills.
The role of the Junior Account Executive:
- Researching new and creative ideas and contributing these ideas to the team
- Writing press releases and selling-in stories to journalists
- Assisting all members of the team across all aspects of the business
- Creating strong relationships with clients
- Developing strong relationships across the team
- Implementing PR strategies and campaigns
The successful Junior Account Executive:
- Real passion for Technology B2B!
- Strong communication skills
- The ability and ambition to build strong productive relationships with clients and help them raise their profiles and grow their businesses.
To apply please send your CV to Sonia Facondini by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7359 8244 to find out more. Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for! Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!
Apply for Junior Account Executive (Technology PR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly