Qualitative Research Consultant - centre of excellence for research, thinking & strategic consulting
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a talented qualitative research consultant, to join a communications agency which is incredibly rigorous in its campaign planning and execution, and continues to set the standard for all consultancies in the industry.
You will sit in a dedicated business reputation team widely recognised as an international centre of excellence for research, thinking and strategic consulting. It exists to enable companies to protect and grow enterprise value through better managing reputation.
You will be responsible for gathering and analysing the latest research before developing draft strategic recommendations and campaign ideas for organisations and brands facing reputational challenges and looking to define their competitive positioning.
Desired skills include:
- the ability to develop a research brief and research plan in response to questions asked by team leaders and other senior colleagues
- great aptitude and flexibility in learning new research methodologies
- proven ability in at least one of the following research techniques: market research or opinion polling; desk research on industries or businesses; digital analytics; desk research on policy or political issues; peer benchmarking or organisational design research
- the ability to synthesise large amounts of qualitative material
- comfortable acting as a coordinator for major projects, liaising with clients on progress, key deliverables, understanding how their priorities may change, and setting clear expectations
- the ability to get to grips with the strategic challenges your clients face and make relevant suggestions for how they should respond
- adept at creating compelling, concise and professional presentations for clients that you either deliver yourself or are delivered by your colleagues
- a willingness to help drive knowledge sharing across the agency
This is a consultancy that attracts people who have a thirst for knowledge and an inherent intellectual curiosity. It's a great opportunity to work with a number of deeply impressive people who all have a role in creating a challenging but fun environment; being restless in stretching their thinking and trying new things, as well as being supportive and encouraging.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Government jobs in London (Central)