Account Director, Public Affairs/Corporate Comms - Central London
With an impressive client list this highly successful, medium sized consultancy specialises in public affairs and corporate communications. They have a stable of household names in all sectors and their continued success with new business wins dictates the necessity to expand their team.
Our client is ambitious, dynamic and highly respected, having grown rapidly over the last few years – and they continue to do so. They are award winners and have also secured several nominations for their campaigns work.
They are looking for an experienced agency Public Affairs/Corporate Comms Account Director, providing strategic day to day direction on a range of accounts. As well as an appetite for new business this person needs a genuine interest in being part of a fully integrated offer.
- To be the lynchpin between corporate comms and public affairs
- Strategic building of business pipeline
- Management of team and their development
- Policy knowledge in education, FS or professional services advantageous
- Previous consultancy background is essential
- Extremely strong team manager who enjoys mentoring and growing teams
- Commercial awareness and ability to spot an opportunity to increase revenue
- Politically astute
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Amanda Johnson on 020 7182 4217 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne