Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive- 5* Restaurants AND food clients
Senior Account Executive
Do you have a passion for Restaurants? Do you like Dining clients? Are you a big foodie? Do you like attending restaurant launches and events and have a passion for PR. This could be the role for you.!!!
Our client looks after some of the best 5* restaurants and food clients throughout the UK and constantly winning new business. They are now looking for an experiences Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to run various accounts at one time. You must be use to juggling various clients at one time.
As Senior Account Executive your responsibilities are, but not limited to, the following:
- To be client facing and to establish good client relations through regular contact To meet clients regularly, as required to support the Account Manager by preparing and ensuring all materials are required for meetings including agenda, report etc.
- To compile reports to a high standard ready for review in good time to be sent on the last Friday of every month
- To ensure each client receives sufficient time and attention to achieve the required results defined by your Manager and Director
- To secure a minimum of three pieces of press coverage, per client, per month.
- To ensure that press coverage and other items are sent to a client in a timely manner.
- To write good quality and grammatically correct press releases for sign-off by your Account Manager.
- To maintain and deliver appropriate press lists.
- To develop and maintain press contacts through frequent communication and face-to-face meetings.
- To have at least three meetings with a journalist a week.
- To research forthcoming features by regular proactive contact with the media
Management & Administration
- To implement company practice and develop and maintain systems.
- To meet company and client deadlines.
- To communicate effectively and transparently with your team.
- To attend weekly team meetings and report on activity.
- To manage the day-to-day activity of your junior team intern or assistants.
- To maintain your workspace to the standards set out by the Directors
- To perform Administration, including but not limited to answering the phone, updating and managing the company diary, market research, creating databases, scanning press articles, organising transport and couriers, and the maintenance of company filing systems.
- To maintain an awareness of social media To conduct yourself in an appropriate professional and mature manner at all times
Please apply though the website or you can contact email@example.com for further details on clients and benefits....
Apply for Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive- 5* Restaurants AND food clients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly