Account Executive- Technology PR
Are you a recent graduate or Account Executive looking to start your career with one of the UK’s leading independent Technology PR agencies? Then I have a great opportunity for you!
My client is an award-winning content and marketing agency, bastilles a passion for integrated communications, Strategic Communication planning and media relations. With a strong brand model that focuses on delivering a ‘Brand to Sales’ content marketing proposition, my client is one of the leading technology specialist agencies in the industry today due to their ambitious, entrepreneurial attitude towards Communications.
Determined to build the strongest team in the market, my client is looking for a recent graduate or a Junior Account Executive to join their integrated technology team. As an Account Executive you will work directly with the account teams and clients to drive and marketing programs, manage multiple projects, proactively develop and manage client correspondence and finally develop and build national and local media/analyst contacts.
- Educated to degree level at a Russell Group University
- Integrated marketing experience would be ideal
- Strong writing capabilities with excellent attention to detail including experience writing blogs
- Experience managing a busy press office, developing press campaigns and liaising with the relevant media would be ideal
- Previous social media creation experience, ideally supporting campaigns for consumer technology clients
Key Skills required:
- A self-motivated individual with a passion and understanding of PR or marketing and social media
- A proven ability to handle and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, results orientated environment
- Passion for keeping a pulse on the news cycle
- Great at building relationships with clients and internal colleagues at all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational team player
- Self-aware and able to adapt personal style and approach to clients and team
- An ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
This is a super exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their PR career with an award winning agency. Please contact me on email@example.com or 0207 632 1413 if you think you are well suited for this position.
Apply for Account Executive- Technology PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)