Associate Director / Senior Associate Director – Financial Services PR
Premier Resourcing in partnership with a top tier global communications consultancy, are looking to recruit an established financial services Associate Director who has proven experience of working with one or a combination of the following clients in asset management, wealth management, or Investment banking sectors.
You will be a talented Associate Director or Senior Associate Director who is a comfortable dealing with blue chip institutions and can service a combined client portfolio in excess £600,000 in fees per annum.
The consultancy is particularly interested in entrepreneurial candidates who have a specialism in complementary growth areas such as ‘fin tech’ with the aim of building additional revenue streams. However a proven track record of delivering broad corporate comms for med to large cap financial services firms is also highly desirable.
As an Associate Director you will report into a Director and will work across a number of key client accounts where you will be expected to deliver strategic communication campaigns across an audience including Media, Analysts, Investors and Consumers.
The successful candidate will sit within the senior management team and be responsible for at least 3-4 direct reports who you will guide and mentor to achieve the highest of standards and deliver a first class communications service to all clients.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• 8-10 years experience within financial services, (We will also consider people who have a mixture of Agency & In House experience)
• Demonstrable experience of managing a team, nurturing and developing talent to obtain the best from each team member
• Display capability to drive business development through winning retained assignments from new clients whilst expanding relationships with current portfolio
• Display the gravitas needed to challenge accepted ideas to create exceptional client programmes
• Proven ability in simplifying Complex financial knowledge for target audiences.
• Demonstrable skills in handling multiple programmes at once with minimal day to day supervision and direction.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Confident in advising on the use of new and established channels and tactics
• Working as part of an industry leading team delivering cutting edge communication programmes for the biggest names within the Financial services market.
• Fast track career programme for exceptional candidates at a senior level.
• Outstanding benefits package including sizeable bespoke bonuses, contributory pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, private dental insurance, corporate gym membership, life assurance and childcare voucher.
• The opportunity to work within the most profitable team within the agency where success is recognised and rewarded.
If you think that this role is right for you and you would like to be considered then please apply and one of the team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the opportunity further.
Apply for Associate Director / Senior Associate Director – Financial Services PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Technology jobs in London (Central)