Employee Engagement Manager
My client operates within the Travel sector, providing a commerce platform for travel providers, travel agencies and corporations to search, share, buy and sell travel. They operate in a global capacity with a strong presence in both America and the UK with over 3,500 employees. This Employee Engagement Manager will report into the Senior Director of Corporate Communications and will take ownership of the communication and embedding of the company vision and strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced internal communications expert to join a smaller, more agile team with global responsibilities.
- Ownership of the communication and embedding of the company vision and strategy, including the development of communications tools
- Main contributor to “Front Page News” – the company intranet for sharing success stories in relation to the company strategy
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of the company's global employee survey – including the analysis, reporting and presentation of results
- The creation and continuing development of employee feedback mechanisms
- Produce and execute employee engagement and tactical communications activity to support key employee related initiatives – specifically supporting the technology division as well as other areas
- Ad-hoc projects
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Gregg Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG019398.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.