PR Account Manager
Progressive Technical PR Agency Seeks a Talented Account Manager
LRS is currently recruiting a talented Account Manager on behalf of Technical Publicity LTD an International PR Agency with clients and offices across the globe. Major brands from a wide range of sectors including industrial, electronic, construction, automotive and health and safety have chosen Technical Publicity for its innovative and forward-thinking approach.
The successful PR Account Manager will be based in the head office near Hitchin/Luton and will work alongside Account Directors, Account Executives and freelancers as well as colleagues in the company’s inbound marketing team (Technical Advertising) on day to day delivery.
Technical Publicity believes that Account Managers are at the very core of its business, and empowers them with great responsibility so that they can effectively deliver on their clients’ objectives and contribute to the company’s own long term objectives.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, self-starters with a proven track record in a B2B PR environment as well as account management, staff management, media relations, strategic capabilities, writing skills, strong press contacts, new business and client liaison skills.
The PR Account Manager will ideally have a technical background/understanding or a journalistic track record. Other desirable attributes include:
- A proven track record in a B2B PR Agency at either AE or AM level
- Experience of running reactive and pro-active press offices and handling press enquiries
- Excellent publicity skills and a good understanding of what makes a good story
- A wide network of contacts across a broad spectrum of media
- A proven track record in delivering impactful PR campaigns
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communications skills
- Being a native or near-native speaker/writer of another European language is also desirable
The PR Account Manager will be offered a very competitive package including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Mobile phone
- Negotiated working hours and location (working from home 1/2 days a week)
- Private Healthcare
If you are interested in this post please click the "APPLY" button and submit your C.V.