A leading FTSE listed organisation is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Press Officer to join its team on a full time, permanent basis.
Working with the Group Corporate Communications team, you will be responsible for proactive and reactive media relations contact.
The successful individual will be involved in PR tactics and promote the sustainability and innovation programmes.
- Support the Head of Media
- Research, write and distribute press releases
- Maintain image and media contacts database
- Assist with crisis communications
- Maintain digital assets and social media
Key skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in media relations
- In-house or agency experience in content management
- Work with a roster of PR agencies
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Gregory Vlasveld-Lawer at email@example.com quoting reference GVL19244.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Press Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly